|Salary (with the potential for quarterly incentives)
The Office Manager at Rosin Eyecare is responsible for the overall performance of the location, running the day to day operations, hire, train, manage and develop staff. Building a relationship with their doctor(s) that supports achievement of locations financial objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to function in all roles as needed in the office’s daily activities
- Responsible for a work environment that delivers the Rosin experience to each patient internal and external
- Maintain successful business results and be able to speak to, report and impact them to their team, regional manager and any director
- Responsible for all location operational procedures such as but not limited to Inventory, Staff Reviews, Business Reporting, Billing needs and Staffing Models.
- Able to recruit, interview and selection high level candidates and maintain retention.
- Open to peer partnerships for feedback and guidance.
- Able to meet deadlines and perform tasks in a timely manner
- Grow exams to build a strong practice
- Ensure that patient care standard is being met by all team members
- Achieve financial goals set by the organization
- Foster an environment of open communication with all members of staff including doctor(s)
- Responsible for training, coaching and developing staff while setting clear expectations and providing growth opportunities
- Maintain and interpret company policy and procedures with the highest integrity
- Use of a Lensometer
- Advanced understanding of Lasik procedures and consultations
- Advanced understanding of billing third party online
- Advanced understanding of calculating patient benefits
- Provide superior service and support conflict resolution to maintain a relationship with patients
- Performs any other duty or assignment delegated by the proper authority
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 year supervisor and customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to comprehend, retain, and follow oral and written instructions. Must exercise good judgment and work independently. Must effectively set priorities. Good organizational skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in the English language. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from patients, personnel, and the general public.
- Above average ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic skills in Word, Excel, Point of Sale (POS) systems, and Email